Friday, October 21, 2005

Company Rewards

Seriously – could you patronise me any more?

A free T-shirt, a CD holder, some jelly beans, a nylon football shirt, a bottle of Bacardi Breezer, a calculator – just some of the dazzling gifts used to ‘incentivise’ me as an employee.

A pension, sick-pay, a holiday entitlement, overtime rates, job-security, an annual bonus – just some of the things I am not entitled to as a non-contract agency employee of five years’ standing.

‘We’, ‘together’, ‘all of us’, ‘team’, ‘pulling in the same direction’ – just some of the words and phrases that make me scream ‘fuck off’ at my PC upon receiving a ‘motivational’ e-mail at work.

1 Comments:

Blogger starbender said...

Since it doesn't seem they offer you $$$$$$$ -- take the bottle of Bacardi Breezer! :)

12:32 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home